Resorts International VietNam is proud to be a gathering place for leading professionals in the field of hospitality and a team of well-trained staff according to international standards.
- Job description
- Operate the activities of the employees: ensure the connection rate and the quality of the staff's consultations.
- Contact the company's customers to confirm the time of the event.
- Train new employees to take jobs, guide employees on how to handle situations in calls.
- Answering the information customers need support.
- Monitoring and evaluating the workflow of Tele Marketing employees.
- Carry out tasks related to the department and follow the instructions of the superiors.
- Make reports as required.
- Job requirements
- Male / Female, 1 year experience in the same position.
- Graduated from college / college / university, aged 22-30
- Experienced outbound industry is an advantage.
- Working time: from 09:00 to 18:00 on Monday - Saturday.
- Prioritize work experience in the field of outbound Tourism, Hotels, Call Center.
- Careful, patient, and always aiming to provide customer satisfaction.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Salary: 7.5 million + bonus KPIs. Ensure income> 10 million / month
- Increase salary according to seniority + Extra bonus weekly
- Join the regimes as prescribed by law.
- Participate in programs, events, team building, tourism organized by the company.
- Enjoy the welfare policy of the Company: birthday, happy birthday, travel voucher, Extra bonus, etc.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Good promotion opportunities.
💒 Location and working time:
- Working time:
- 9:00 - 18:00 from Monday to Saturday
- Work location:
- Representative office: 06 Ton That Dam, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1
Candidates submit CV directly to email: email@example.com
Contact 0983.797.709 – 091.533.8700 or 028 7102 8866